The Cambridge massage center is located on the Cambridge / Somerville line, near Lechmere Station in Twin City Plaza, easily accessible from Boston by public transportation and from Interstate 93.
Address: 14 McGrath Highway, Twin City Plaza, Somerville, MA 02143.
If you are in the Plaza and cannot find us, look out for the Gold's Gym sign - our entrance is right next door.
- Great team of experienced massage therapists
- Monthly Massage Memberships at even lower rates, available only to our clients at the Cambridge center
- Free Parking in the Plaza
- Access to Gold's Gym and reduced rate on gym's membership
- Super-comfortable electric massage tables
Whittl Photo Gallery
Hours of Operation:
8am - 8pm, 7 days a week.
Openings for massage appointments vary day to day and are dependent on massage therapists' availability.
Massage provides numerous therapeutic benefits to many common health concerns.
We can help treat many such conditions as chronic muscle tension and muscle pain, muscle spasms, Piriformis syndrome, Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles tendinitis, Runner's knee and IT band tendinitis, whiplash, tension headaches, stress, anxiety, low energy, TMJ syndrome, carpal tunnel, and many more. Take a look at massage benefits page for a more complete list of treated conditions.
- Sports Recovery Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Thai Massage
- Myofascial Release
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Orthopedic Massage
- Shiatsu Massage
- Qi Gong Healing
- Prenatal / Pregnancy Massage